The Thermo Scientific ThermoChill III recirculating chillers are designed to provide a continuous supply of fluid at a constant temperature and volume. This unit is air-cooled only (Water cooling not available for this unit) and also offers a refrigeration system, heat exchanger, recirculating pump, polyethylene reservoir, and a microprocessor controller.
These ThermoChill III chillers offer the following features:
- Positive Displacement PD2 pump – 3.6 gpm at 60 psig
- 2000W (6830 BTU) cooling capacity at 20°C 208-220V 20 amp
- Voltage requirement: 208-220V/60Hz
- Set Point Temperature Range: +5°C to +30°C
- Ambient Temperature Range: +10°C to +35°C
- 19 liter (5 gallons) Reservoir Volume
- Accessible fill port for easy filling
- Pressure gauge located on control panel for easy viewing of application pressure
- Intuitive digital controller with controller indicator lights
- Locking casters for easy maneuvering
- Warranty: 1 Year on Pump – 2 Years on Chiller
The Thermo Scientific ThermoChill III recirculating chiller offers powerful cooling, expansive temperature ranges, and sophisticated controller technology. They are very simple to use, simply make the plumbing connections, add recirculating fluid, turn on and select the set point temperature. It is that easy to install a ThermoChill system. These robust, compact units offer precise temperature stability and high reliability for external circulation applications. An industrial-grade force and suction pump provides the pressure necessary to circulate fluid long distances to both open containers and closed loop systems. This gives users the flexibility to meet a wide range of application needs.
These ThermoChill recirculating chillers are low cost solutions for new replacements of the discontinued: Thermo Neslab ThermoChill I