Now Is the Time for Digital Dentistry
Whether you want to add intraoral scanning to your existing workflow or expand your digital footprint—the 3M™ Mobile True Definition Scanner provides unparalleled:
- Accuracy: Proven to be more accurate—and more consistently accurate—than other leading intraoral scanners*.
- Ease of Use: Innovative design for fast, easy and comfortable scanning.
- Flexibility: Easily integrate scanning into your operatory and choose what works best for your office
- Fits your hand. The world’s first mobile intraoral scanner that operates solely on a tablet.
- Fits your budget. Compact, cost-effective entry into digital dentistry.
- Fits your practice. Elevates care by producing a clear, easy-to-understand visual representation of the anatomy to help increase patient acceptance.
- Crown and bridge
- Inlays and onlays
- Implant workflows
- Clear aligners
- Orthodontic appliances
|100-120 / 200-240V ac, 50/60 Hz|
|Calibration||No field calibration required|
|CPU/Graphics||Intel I5 quad core / Intel Iris Graphics System|
|Equipment and Software||Digital Impressions|
|Impression Type||Digital Impressions|
|Memory/Storage||16GB RAM / 512 GB SSD Storage|
|Net Weight||6.06 Pound|
|Net Weight (Metric)||2.75 kg|
|Operating System||3M Linux Distribution (derived from Fedora)|
|Ports||123 UDP outbound, 443 TCP outbound, 5222 TCP outbound, 5223 TCP outbound|
|Screen||31 cm (12.2 in.), 3:2 aspect ratio, Gorilla Glass 4, PixelSense multi-touch|
|Security||TLS/SSL encryption over WiFi/Internet, Disk encrypted, User controlled login credentials|
|System Dimensions||14.5′ W x 10.16′ H x 6′ D|
License transfer and service contract available from an authorized reseller. (Warranty is only available from certified resellers).