- Closed door active drying system to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying of packs and pouches.
- High efficiency air pump circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying.
- Hepa filter 0.2m air filter (replaceable).
- Pre-loaded cycles for: unwrapped instruments, wrapped/packs, liquid and additional drying cycle.
- All program parameters can be customized and stored.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- Audible and visual cycle interruption alert.
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Low water sensor prevents activation of sterilization cycle when there is insufficient water in the chamber or reservoir.
- Constant monitoring of temperature and pressure for sterilization.
- Power outage recovery system.
- Door design prevents steam from coming in contact with control panel.
- 510k clearance for dental handpieces.
- Chamber Dimensions: 10 x 19 (254mm x 475mm)
- Volume: 6 gal/23L.
- Standard Cassette Capacity : three full and three half.
- Tray Dimensions: 6.7D x 16.3W x 0.8H (170mm D x 415mm W x 20mm H)
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle time: Cold 121 mins, Hot 9 mins.
- Voltage: 230V 50/60.
Click to view the product brochure.