The Flexible Exhaust Hose Kit with Fittings is required for proper system function.
TRU-VAC Dry Vacuum System
COMPLETE – 10 Year Warranty
ADAPTABILITY – Use anywhere a wet system is currently used. No Special plumbing required.
EFFICIENT – 85 C.F.M. – 2.4H.P. – Supports 6 users.
RELIABILITY – One moving part in turbine – Motor rated for 50,000 hours of continuous use (about 25 years in a dental practice). Heavy industrial use since 1963.
ECONOMICAL – Waterless – SAVE $700 per year or MORE! Out lasts several water type pumps – No sewer expense – Maintenance free turbine.
ENVIRONMENT – Waterless – Preserves our natural resources. Adapts to future federal regulations for handling of hazardous waste and blood borne pathogens.
SAFETY – Higher volume (85 CFM) provides a safer work zone by removing aerosol hazards in the operatory more efficiently.
- Voltage 230 VAC
- Frequency Hz 50 – 60
- Output H.P. 2.3
- Current Amps 10
- Weight (lbs) 85 Motor
- Dimensions 20? x 20? x 16?
- Tanks (12 gallons) Wt. 43lb Ht. 40′
- Includes: Low voltage control, separator tank with automatic drain and check valve
- Other tank sizes available
- Handles 1-6 operatories
- No special plumbing required
- Volume 85 CFM
- No vanes, no oil, no belts, virtually maintenance free. Only change filter.
- Longest life expectancy 25 years. Takes up less space than most
- Low Cost
- High volume make TRU VAC the most efficient in removing germ laden aerosols in the operatory.