Delivery – , Training – Basic Training, Warranty – 1 year parts, 90 day labor
Exceptional features. Exceptional flexibility.
The Progeny Vantage® C is designed to meet your extraoral imaging needs. Progeny Vantage® C is available with two sensors for optimal examination efficiency—or with one sensor for clinics that perform occasional cephalometric exams. Purchase a Progeny Vantage® Digital Panoramic System knowing that you can add the cephalometric option in the future.
• Full feature panoramic system with five pre-programmed panoramic techniques including pediatric, bitewing, and TMJ exams
• The most widely used cephalometric views – lateral, AP, PA
• Detailed, high-quality images combined with unique soft tissue filtering delivers superior patient profile definition
• User-selectable field sizes confine the area of exposure to best-fit patient examination requirements
• Slit Scan Collimation reduces scatter radiation improving image visualization
• Intuitive control with VantageTouch®, your touch-screen operator panel for the Vantage C. The cephalostat position is automatically transmitted to the VantageTouch® allowing for a streamlined workflow. Tap the screen to select the patient’s size and technique factors. Preview images on VantageTouch® immediately after acquisition for instant evaluation.
• Positioning tools include three lasers, temple wands, chin block, and bite guide for panoramic exams. Easy-to-use cephalostat, ear posts, and nasion positioner for ceph exams ensure accurate, repeatable positioning.
• Includes VantageTrust®—Midmark’s exclusive remote training and positioning assistance. VantageTrust® offers prompt feedback for improved patient care.
• Cephalometric attachment is field configurable for the right or left side.
• Compact design minimizes space requirements.
• TWAIN included
• Progeny® Imaging Software with DICOM included
• Award-winning, elegant design and workflow features
• Technology-driven simplicity
• Manufactured in the U.S.A.