Philips CX50 Features
The Philips CX50 is a premium portable ultrasound with support for both PureWave single crystal and xMatrix transducers. The CX50 is a shared service ultrasound machine equally capable in radiology and OB/GYN as in cardiovascular applications. The compact size means it fits well in surgical, emergency and point of care situations where room is tight and mobility important.
- Wireless & wired DICOM for connectivity in any environment.
- SmartExam reduced exam time by up to 50%.
- Combines the broadband capabilities of a digital beamformer with the broadband signals produced by PureWave transducers.
- Advanced XRES adaptive image processing.
- High-resolution monitor for excellent viewing in the most difficult portable environments.
Philips CX50 Specifications
- Height: (86 cm)
- Width: (413 cm)
- Depth: (356 cm)
- Weight: (7.3 kg)
- Voltage: 100-240V
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Amperage: 2.65A MAX
- Heat dissipation: 700-1100 BTU/hour (fully loaded)
- Operation range: 10°C – 40°C operating in 15-95% relative humidity
- Next-generation all-digital compact broadband beamformer with pulse shaping capability
- Up to 504,576 digitally-processed channels
- Image presentation: Depth from 1 cm to 30 cm (transducer dependent)
- Up to 170 dB full time system dynamic range