GE Optima CT540 CT Scanner
Price: On Request Suggest Your Price
The Optima CT540 CT Scanner optimizes the patient experience while continuing to provide exquisite image quality. It helps to answer your need for exceptional clinical results, a steadily increased volume of patient throughput, a focus on patient-centered tasks, and a reduction in unnecessary steps and tedious, time-consuming operations. Moreover it is designed to provide a reliable CT solution for high quality diagnostic imaging at lower dose in Oncology, Angiography, Interventional and Emergency.
- HiLight Matrix Detector with 24 reference elements and 0.5-sec rotation speed.
- ASiR1 to help you achieve your lower dose needs.
- Volara Digital DAS with an increased sampling rate of up to 20% and electronic noise reduction up to 33%.
- Speed with IQE—70 cm chest-abdomen-pelvis in 10 seconds. Boost your pitch and cover more anatomy at the same image quality.
- The short geometry design of the Optima CT540 system enables equivalent imaging flux compared to a system with a longer geometry and higher generator power.
- Ultra compact form – maintains the optimal speed, power and resolution needed for all kinds of CT applications. Yet it fits in the same space as a single slice for an easier installation.
- Freedom Workspace offers sit/stand and horizontal/vertical monitor flexibility. It can also help reduce noise and heat with remote location of the console.
|Minimum scan time (sec)||0.5|
|Number of slices||16|
|Maximum patient weight (kg)||227|
|Gantry aperture (mm)||700|
|Gantry weight, (kg)||1770|
|Generator power (kW)||53.2|
|Gantry angle (±deg)||30|
|Overall dimensions (cm)||193х206х102|