GE Logiq V2 Features
Now you can have a portable system that provides great imaging capabilities while still being budget-friendly. With its compact design – yet large LCD display and standard battery backup – the GE Logiq V2 fits into small spaces and easily maneuvers where you need it. Whether you’re going from room to room or office to office, the Logiq V2 has what urologists need.
- Cart for additional stability with additional probe port and probe holder options
- The protective wheeled case for easy transport outside the office
- Wireless adapter for added portable connectivity
- On-board reporting to add key images to a report with exam findings and results that can be shared with an EMR
- MyTrainer onboard support program for real-time guidance and support
GE Logiq V2 Specifications
Easy-to-Use Color Imaging in a Portable Ultrasound System
The compact Logiq V2 includes many advanced imaging technologies from decades of GE experience, including:
- Coded Harmonic Imaging enables high resolution even at deep penetration.
- Real-Time Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI-HD) reduces noise while enhancing true tissue detail.
- CrossXBeam enhances your ability to visualize tissue interfaces and differentiate borders.
Push Just a Few Buttons, Enhance Exam Efficiency
With the GE Logiq V2, you get fast, accurate information with few keystrokes. For example:
- SonoBiometry – Performs key fetal biometry measurements in seconds.
- Auto IMT – Automates measurement of intima-media thickness for fast carotid exams.
- Scan Assistant – Puts imaging protocols at your fingertips to reduce keystrokes by as much as 22 percent.
- Auto Optimization – Optimizes B-Mode image to help improve contrast resolution.
A System as Versatile as Your Practice
- The versatile Logiq V2 system accommodates a wide range of exams, including abdominal, obstetrics and gynecology, small parts, vascular, cardiac, pediatric and transcranial.
Scanning Support – Real Time, Real Easy
The V2 gives you access to real-time guidance to support exam efficiency and accuracy:
- Scan Coach – Innovative scan plane reference tool that displays reference images, animations, and schematics during live scanning.
- Onboard help – Interactive access to information on settings, operation, connectivity, and maintenance, plus a link to the user manual for more details.