GE Datex-Ohmeda Avance S5 Anesthesia Machine
GE Datex Ohmeda Avance S5 Features
The GE Datex Ohmeda Avance S5 is a compact anesthesia machine that combines advanced anesthesia delivery with patient monitoring to deliver the best inpatient care. Along with addition storage and a larger workspace the Advance S5 offers a higher-level of ventilation capabilities. The GE Avance S5 uses SmartVent technology and Advanced Breathing System (ABS) to standout among other anesthesia machines. With the 7900 ventilation mode; the SmatVent can accurately mix anesthetic gases in rapid time. Offering a high level of control and improving patient safety at the same time.
The Avance S5 comes with GE’s Advanced Breathing System that helps to reduce the potential for leakage. The ABS helps integrate fresh and efficient gas flow along with faster response time.
- Complete patient monitoring capabilities.
- Respiratory gas.
- Adequacy of anesthesia.
- Electronic gas mixer with pneumatic back-up control.
- Four patient case configuration options and four pages to enhance usability.
- Advanced Breathing System. (ABS)
- Minimal number of parts and tube connections.
- Ease of disassembly, no tools are necessary.
- Fully autoclavable and latex-free components.
- Intuitive user interface.
- Age adjusted MAC.
- TEC 5,6,7 vaporizer compatibility.
GE Datex Ohmeda Avance S5 Specifications:
- Height: (134.5 cm).
- Width: (72 cm).
- Depth: (73 cm).
- Weight: (125 kg)
- Weight limit: (34 kg).
- Width: (66 cm).
- Depth: (40 cm).
- Volume Control.
- Pressure Control.
- PSVPro (Pressure Support with Apnea backup mode).
- Synchronized Intermittent Mandatory Ventilation (SIMV) (Volume and Pressure).
- Electronic PEEP.
- Pressure Controlled Ventilation-Volume Guaranteed (PCV-VG) – * Optional.
- Tidal volume compensation.
- One motion from mechanical to manual mode.
- Two key presses to total standby: end case.
- Cardiac bypass mode.
- Generous storage and work surface space.
- Bi-level work surface illumination.
- Integrated cable and tube management.