GE Datex-Ohmeda Aespire View Features
The GE Datex-Ohmeda Aespire View anesthesia machine helps you manage your patient’s gas delivery with consistent pneumatic gas flow mixing, individual flow controls and dual-flow tubes.The Aespire View was built with GE’s Advanced Breathing System (ABS), which allows for low circuit volumes and optimizes the machine for low flow anesthesia. This Anesthesia Machine has a minimum O2 flow of 50 mL/min helps ensure accuracy in low-flow situations.
The Aespire features a 12-inch color ventilator display with waveforms and alarm message indicators. With the Space in an OR being tight, the Aespire View was designed to be lightweight, compact, and easy to move around. With its sleek contemporary body, the anesthesia machine is durable and easy-to-clean. Additional equipment may be attached to the anesthesia system either on the top shelf or on the side dovetail rails.
- Small breathing system volume rapidly response to fresh gas changes with the ABS (Advanced Breathing System).
- Fewer parts to help prevent unwanted disconnects and leaks.
- Bag-to-vent switch works without electronics in case of power failure.
- Autoclavable and latex-free surfaces.
- Optional EXChange and condenser.
- Extra large work surface area.
- Two storage drawers.
GE Datex-Ohmeda Aespire View Specifications
- Height: 136 cm
- Width: 75 cm
- Depth: 74 cm
- Weight: approximately 136 kg
Ventilation Operating Modes
- PSVPro with Apnea backup
Ventilator (VT) Parameter Ranges
- Tidal volume range: 20 to 1500 mL (Volume Control SIMV/PSV and PCV-VG modes); 5 to 1500 mL (Pressure Control Mode)
- Incremental settings: 20 to 50 mL (increments of 1 mL); 50 to 100 mL(increments of 5 mL); 100 to 300 mL (increments of 10 mL); 300 to 1000 mL (increments of 25 mL); 1000 to 1500 mL (increments of 50 mL)
- Minute volume range: 0 to 99.9 L/min
- Pressure (PInspired) range: 5 to 60 cm H2O (increments of 1 cm H2O)
- Pressure (Plimit) range: 12 to 100 cm H2O (increments of 1 cm H2O)
- Pressure (Psupport) range: Off, 2 to 40 cm H2O (increments of 1 cm H2O)
- Rate: 4 to 100 breaths per minute for PCV-VG, Volume Control and Pressure Control vent modes. 2 to 60 breaths per minute for SIMV/PSV, PSVPro and SIMV vent modes (increments of 1 breath per minute).
- Inspiratory/expiratory ratio: 2:1 to 1:8 (increments of 0.5)
- Inspiratory time: 0.2 to 5.0 seconds (increments of 0.1 seconds) (SIMV and PSVPro vent modes)
- Trigger window: 0 to 80% (increments of 5%)
- Flow trigger: 0.2 to 1.0 L/min (increments of 0.2 L/min); 1 to 10 L/min (increments of 0.5 L/min)
- Inspiration termination level: 5 to 75% (increments of 5%)
- Backup mode delay: 10 to 30 seconds (increments of 5 seconds)
Positive End Expiratory Pressure (PEEP)
- Type: Integrated, electronically controlled
- Range: OFF, 4 to 30 cm H2O (increments of 1 cm H2O)
- Pressure range at inlet: 240 kPa to 700 kPa; 2.4 atm to 6.8 atm
- Peak gas flow: 120 L/min + fresh gas flow
- Flow valve range: 1 to 120 L/min
- Expiratory minute volume range: 0 to 99.9/min
- Expiratory tidal volume range: 0 to > 1500 mL
- O2%: < 5 to 110%
- Peak pressure: –20 to 120 cm H2O
- Mean pressure: –20 to 120 cm H2O
- Plateau pressure: 0 to 120 cm H2O
- Pressure waveform sweep speed: 4 to 25 breaths per minute (0 to 16 seconds); 26 to 75 breaths per minute (0 to 8 seconds); 75 breaths per minute (0 to 4 seconds)
Delivery and Monitoring Accuracy
- Volume delivery: > 210 mL = better than 7%; < 210 mL = better than 15 mL; < 60 mL = better than 10 mL
- Pressure delivery: ±10% or ±3 cm H2O
- PEEP delivery: ±1.5 cm H2O
- Volume monitoring: > 210 mL = better than 9%; < 210 mL = better than 18 mL; < 60 mL = better than 10 mL
- Pressure monitoring: ±5% or ±2 cm H2O
Operating Environmental Specifications
- Temperature: 10° to 40°C/50° to 104°F
- Humidity: 15 to 95% relative humidity
- Altitude: –440 to 3565 m/500 to 800 mmHg
Storage Environmental Specifications
- Temperature: –25° to 65°C/–13° to 149°F
- Humidity: 15 to 95% relative humidity
- Altitude: –440 to 5860 m/375 to 800 mmHg
- Oxygen cell storage: –15° to 50°C/5° to 122°F; 15 to 95% relative humidity; 500 to 800 mmHg