GE Corometrics 250 Fetal Monitor
Price: On Request Suggest Your Price
GE Corometrics 250 Series Features
The GE Corometrics 250 Series and Corometrics 250cx Series fetal monitors are a full antepartum/intrapartum fetal monitor that includes innovative features that help deliver high-quality birthing experiences with enhances patient care. The 250 Series and 250cx series monitors uterine and fetal activity including fetal heart rate and has enhanced maternal monitoring features including temperature, oxygen saturation, ECG, and non-invasive blood pressure.
- Comprehensive perinatal monitoring needed during labor and delivery.
- Monitors the following parameters: DINAMAP SuperSTAT NIBP, TEMP, Masimo® SET or Nellcor® SpO2, 3-Lead Maternal ECG.
- Smart BP delays blood pressure measurement during contractions, reducing distractions and providing more meaningful diagnostic data.
- ChartLight with backlit keys and dimmable display help make the monitor unobtrusive, even in low-light environments.
- Watertight transducers use 9-crystal ultrasound technology for a wider focal region and more uniform coverage.
- Intuitive hot keys allow most tasks to be completed easily at the touch of a button.
- Optional — CPN compatibility to streamline the capture and archival of patient data.
- Optional — Telemetry interface for continuous monitoring without changing transducers during ambulation or laboring in water.
GE Corometrics 250 Series Specifications
- Height: 17 cm
- Width: 42.4 cm
- Depth: 44.4 cm
- Weight: 10.9 kg
- Nominal Line Voltage: 100 VAC | 120 VAC | 220 VAC | 230 VAC | 240 VAC
- Line Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 100 W | 0.4 A
- Chassis Leakage: < 300 μA
- Operating Temperature: 10°C to 40°C
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 95%, non-condensing
- Operating Pressure: 700-1060 mbar (525-795 mmHg)
- Storage Temperature: -10°C to 55°C
- Storage Humidity: 45% to 65%, non-condensing
- Storage Pressure: 700-1060 mbar (575-795 mmHg)
- Technique: Peak detecting, beat-to-beat cardiotachometer
- Heart Rate Counting Range: 30–240 bpm
Heart Rate Resolution: ± 1 bpm
- Artifact Elimination:Selectable, ± 25 bpm artifact rejection
- Countable Input Signal Range: 15 µV to 2 mV peak-to-peak
- Offset Voltage Tolerance (Differential): ± 300 mVdc maximum
- Maximum Common Mode Voltage: 20 V peak-to-peak
- Preamplifier Bandwidth: 1–90 Hz
- Common Mode Rejection:
- Balanced:> 120 dB at mains frequency, with patient cable
- Unbalanced 5kΩ RA or LA: > 110 dB at mains frequency
- Input Equivalent Noise: < 10 µV peak-to-peak
- Input Impedance:
- Differential: > 10 MΩ
- Common Mode: > 20 MΩ
- Mains Frequency Rejection: > 40 dB
- Leakage Current: < 60 µA at 254 VAC, electrically isolated
- Isolation, Mains-to-Patient: > 4 kVAC
- Technique: Pulsed Doppler with autocorrelation processing
- Transducer Type: 9-crystal
- Pulse Repetition Frequency:
- Single Ultrasound Mode: 4 kHz
- Dual Ultrasound Mode: 2 kHz
- Pulse Duration: 92 µs
- Transmitter Frequency: 1.151 MHz
- Spatial-Peak Temporal Average Intensity: Ispta < 10 mW/cm2
- Spatial-Average Temporal Average Intensity: sata< 5 mW/cm2
- Focal 20 dB Beam Area: 16.6 cm2 , at a range = 7 cm
- Peak Instantaneous Intensity: 1.8 mW/cm2
- Peak-Negative Acoustic Pressure: p < 10.0 kPa
- Heart Rate Counting Range: 50–210 bpm
- Leakage Current: < 10 µA at 120–240 VAC, isolated by transducer