GE Aespire View Anesthesia Machine
GE Datex-Ohmeda Aespire View Features
The GE Datex Ohmeda Aespire View is compact, durable, with easy to clean surfaces. It comes with a 30.5 cm ventilation display that showcases waveforms and alarm indicators. The Aespire offers both anesthesia gases and ventilation at the same time. The Aespire View uses the GE SmartVent 7900 as the ventilator system for the anesthesia machine. The ventilation system makes it easy to minimize the space in the ICU or operating room by combining the Ventilator and the anesthesia machine in one. The Aespire View also comes standard with GE’s advances Breathing System (ABS). This allows the anesthesia machine to work with low circuit volumes as well as low flow anesthesia.
- Small breathing system volume rapidly response to fresh gas changes with the ABS (Advanced Breathing System).
- Fewer parts to help prevent unwanted disconnects and leaks.
- Bag-to-vent switch works without electronics in case of power failure.
- Autoclavable and latex-free surfaces.
- Optional EXChange and condenser.
- Extra large work surface area.
- Two storage drawers.
GE Datex-Ohmeda Aespire View Specifications
- Height: (136 cm)
- Width: (75 cm)
- Depth: (74 cm)
- Weight: approximately (136 kg)
Ventilation Operating Modes
- PSVPro with Apnea backup
Ventilator (VT) Parameter Ranges
- Tidal volume range: 20 to 1500 mL (Volume Control SIMV/PSV and PCV-VG modes); 5 to 1500 mL (Pressure Control Mode)
- Incremental settings: 20 to 50 mL (increments of 1 mL); 50 to 100 mL(increments of 5 mL); 100 to 300 mL (increments of 10 mL); 300 to 1000 mL (increments of 25 mL); 1000 to 1500 mL (increments of 50 mL)
- Minute volume range: 0 to 99.9 L/min
- Pressure (PInspired) range: 5 to 60 cm H2O (increments of 1 cm H2O)
- Pressure (Plimit) range: 12 to 100 cm H2O (increments of 1 cm H2O)
- Pressure (Psupport) range: Off, 2 to 40 cm H2O (increments of 1 cm H2O)
- Rate: 4 to 100 breaths per minute for PCV-VG, Volume Control and Pressure Control vent modes. 2 to 60 breaths per minute for SIMV/PSV, PSVPro and SIMV vent modes (increments of 1 breath per minute).
- Inspiratory/expiratory ratio: 2:1 to 1:8 (increments of 0.5)
- Inspiratory time: 0.2 to 5.0 seconds (increments of 0.1 seconds) (SIMV and PSVPro vent modes)
- Trigger window: 0 to 80% (increments of 5%)
- Flow trigger: 0.2 to 1.0 L/min (increments of 0.2 L/min); 1 to 10 L/min (increments of 0.5 L/min)
- Inspiration termination level: 5 to 75% (increments of 5%)
- Backup mode delay: 10 to 30 seconds (increments of 5 seconds)
Positive End Expiratory Pressure (PEEP)
- Type: Integrated, electronically controlled
- Range: OFF, 4 to 30 cm H2O (increments of 1 cm H2O)
- Pressure range at inlet: 240 kPa to 700 kPa; 35 psig to 100 psig
- Peak gas flow: 120 L/min + fresh gas flow
- Flow valve range: 1 to 120 L/min
- Expiratory minute volume range: 0 to 99.9/min
- Expiratory tidal volume range: 0 to > 1500 mL
- O2%: < 5 to 110%
- Peak pressure: –20 to 120 cm H2O
- Mean pressure: –20 to 120 cm H2O
- Plateau pressure: 0 to 120 cm H2O
- Pressure waveform sweep speed: 4 to 25 breaths per minute (0 to 16 seconds); 26 to 75 breaths per minute (0 to 8 seconds); 75 breaths per minute (0 to 4 seconds)
Delivery and Monitoring Accuracy
- Volume delivery: > 210 mL = better than 7%; < 210 mL = better than 15 mL; < 60 mL = better than 10 mL
- Pressure delivery: ±10% or ±3 cm H2O
- PEEP delivery: ±1.5 cm H2O
- Volume monitoring: > 210 mL = better than 9%; < 210 mL = better than 18 mL; < 60 mL = better than 10 mL
- Pressure monitoring: ±5% or ±2 cm H2O
Operating Environmental Specifications
- Temperature: 10° to 40°C/50° to 104°F
- Humidity: 15 to 95% relative humidity
- Altitude: –440 to 3565 m/500 to 800 mmHg
Storage Environmental Specifications
- Temperature: –25° to 65°C/–13° to 149°F
- Humidity: 15 to 95% relative humidity
- Altitude: –440 to 5860 m/375 to 800 mmHg
- Oxygen cell storage: –15° to 50°C/5° to 122°F; 15 to 95% relative humidity; 500 to 800 mmHg