Ferno 28 Fernoflex quickly convert to any of five positions for easy maneuvering in narrow hallways, elevators, and other confined spaces. The heavy-duty Model 28 Fernoflex quickly converts to 4 different positions, from a level cot to a contoured chair, for easy maneuvering in narrow hallways, elevators, and other confined spaces. With 4 semi-reclining chair angles and the sectional mattress that folds to match the contour of the cot, the patient is always in the most comfortable position. The 2 height positions permit patient transfer from hospital beds or the ground. The Ferno 28 Fernoflex is an emergency patient-handling device designed to transport a patient in a ground-based ambulance. The cot converts to a four-position chair for use in confned spaces and/or for patient comfort. The cot is for professional use by a minimum of two trained operators. Additional help is needed when folding the cot with a patient on it. The cot is designed for roll-in loading to help reduce the risk of back injury to medical service personnel.
Ferno 28 Fernoflex Features:
- Simple conversion from cot to chair position for maneuvering in close quarters or to fit into elevators.
- Legs automatically lock in place when unloading cot.
- Spring-actuated folding legs minimize the lifting effort required by EMTs.
- Rectangular tubular aluminum construction provides durability and strength.
- Lubrication free rotating components for easy movements.
- Swing-down sidearms enable convenient patient transfer.
- Two 5″ (127 mm) stationary and two 5″ (127 mm) swivel wheels to assist in maneuvering.
- Adjustable eight-position backrest with angles from 0 to 75 allows patient to be in a comfortable position during transport.
- Loading wheels provide easier transfer.
- Undercarriage safety lock.
- Mattress and restraints included.
FERNO 28 Fernoflex Specifications:
Length Max: 7998 cm
Length Min (Chair Position): 114 cm
Weight: 30 kg
Load Limit: 295 kg
Width: 58 cm
Max Loading Height: 65 cm