DRAGER Zeus Infinity Empowered Anesthesia Machine
Price: on request
Rupture de stock
Dräger Zeus Infinity Empowered Anesthesia Workstation, combines the complete spectrum of ventilation therapy with unparalleled monitoring, automation, workflow and information management technology with Dräger’s most advanced anesthesia workstation.
The Zeus Infinity Empowered gives you the power to provide advanced, state-of-the-art ventilation therapy combined with comprehensive monitoring. Its capabilities include DIVA (Direct Injection of Volatile Agents) to deliver efficient anesthesia. The Zeus IE is equipped with a multitude of features that will help you optimize your workflow in every phase of the process. The user interface is based on the well-known Dräger platform and was designed with an open architecture that’s ready for a variety of IT solutions, both present and future.
The Zeus Infinity Empowered was designed to provide ICU-quality ventilation. The TurboVent 2 turbine ventilator concept means you can support spontaneous breathing no matter which mode you use, providing virtually unlimited inspiratory flow. The Zeus IE can be used with patients of all ages and acuity levels.
The Dräger Zeus Infinity Empowered gives a variety of safety features that set it apart from the rest. From decision support and intelligent alarms, to the integrated drug database, the Zeus IE puts the vital information you need at your fingertips and keeps you aware of potential pitfalls.
The enhanced automation features of the Zeus IE give you unprecedented control over the anesthesia process. Dräger’s innovative Target Controlled Anesthesia (TCA) lets you set your anesthesia targets and then automatically calculates the most efficient profiles while considering patient safety. In the meantime, you can concentrate on your patient.
With features like time- controlled, automatic systems check, maintenance reminders, comprehensive documentation support and an integrated uplink to DrägerService, the Zeus IE helps you save valuable time and money when it comes to your perioperative routines. Downtime can be kept to a minimum, helping to reduce the cost of ownership.
Combining an advanced anaesthesia workstation with a patient monitor and an automated infusion system, the Zeus IE has already taken on a leading role when it comes to systems integration. By connecting the operating room with the rest of your hospital, you can improve and accelerate your processes, improve the level of care, save time and reduce costs.
- Operational Application
- State-of-the-art integrated anesthesia solution
- Patient categories
- Adults, pediatrics, neonates
- Fresh gas decoupling
- Ventilator technology
- Blower-Technology, Electronically-controlled TurboVent2
- APL-Technology / Precise manual ventilaton
- Dräger APL-Valve
- Breathing gas warmer
- Not necessary
- Low- and minimal flow setting support
- Uptake-oriented anaesthetic guidance (closed system)
- CPAP in Man/Spon
- Volume Controlled (VC)
- VC Synchronized + PS
- Pressure Controlled (PC)
- PC Synchronized + PS
- Pressure Support
- Volume Controlled AutoFlow
- Screen Display
- 20″ touch-screen with storable view and profiles
- Vaporizers capability
- Up to 2 DIVA modules for direct injection of volatile anaesthetic agents
- Device self test
- Programmable time controlled automatic self test
- LOOPS (p/V-loop and flow/V-loop)
- Smart Pilot View
- Integrated (optional)
- Patient gas module
- in/ex O2, N2O, CO2, Agent
- Device versions
- Trolley version, ceiling version
- Breathing system
- + closed; integrated; anaesthetic gas monitoring. Closed-loop mode
- Fresh-gas mixer
- electronic mixer (by setting values)
- O2, Air, N2O
- RFID Technology
- Serial interfaces
- 3x ethernet, 3x RS232
- Emergency ventilation in case of total gas supply failure
- Typical battery run-time in case of power supply failure
- up to 90 min
- Emergency start-up procedure
- ✗ (only oxygen can be doesed)