Drager Oxylog 3000 Plus Anesthesia Ventilator
Designed to support a various range of patients and medical conditions, the Drager Oxylog 3000 Ventilator offers sophisticated ventilation for patients during transport and in emergency situations. With the options of volume and pressure based models, the Oxylog 3000 offers reliable patient monitoring with features such as clear flow and pressure curves that are shown on a high-contrast display.
Drager Oxylog 3000 Plus Features
The Drager Oxylog 3000 Plus emergency and transport ventilator offers high ventilation performance with features such as AutoFlow integrated capnography and non-invasive ventilation. The compact and robust Oxylog 3000 Plus helps you transport your patients safely and provides feedback on correctness of intubation and ventilation effectiveness.
- High confidence during transport.
- Wide range of ventilation modes and AutoFlow.
- Integrated capnography.
- Ready for pediatric patients.
- Automatic altitude compensation (BTPS).
- Intuitive user interface.
- Advanced data export functionality.
Drager Oxylog 3000 Plus Specifications
- Height: (18.4 cm)
- Width: (29 cm)
- Depth: (17.5 cm)
- Weight (Including internal battery): (5.8 kg)
- Technology: Electro-luminescence (EL)
- Resolution: 240 x 128
- Dimensions: (10.8 x 5.6 cm)
- Standards: IEEE 802.11g, Wi-Fi compatible
- Frequency Range: 2.412 to 2.462GHz
- VC-CMV, VC-AC, VC-SIMV, SpnCPAP, PC-BIPAP
- Pressure support: in the ventilation modes VCSIMV, PCBIPAP and SpnCPAP
- Apnoea ventilation: in the ventilation mode SpnCPAP
- AutoFlow (optional): in the ventilation modes VC-CMV, VCAC and VC-SIMV
- NIV: in the ventilation modes: SpnCPAP (/PS), PC-BIPAP (/PS), VC-CMV /AF, VC-AC /AF and VC-SIMV/AF
Ventilation Respiratory Rate
- 2 to 60 /min (VC-SIMV, PC-BIPAP)
- 5 to 60 /min (VC-CMV, VC-AC)
- 12 to 60 /min for apnoea ventilation
- Tidal volume: VT 0.05 to 2.0 L; BTPS
- Ti / I:E: I:E or Ti configurable, for all ventilation modes
- Ventilation Time Tatio I:E: 1:100 to 50:1
- Inspiration Time Ti: 0.2 to 10 s
- Inspiratory Pressure Pinsp: PEEP +3 to +55 mbar
- O2 Concentration: 40 to 100 Vol.%
- PEEP / CPAP: 0 to 20 mbar
- Trigger Sensitivity (Flow Trigger): 1 to 15 L/min
- PressureSsupport ΔPsupp: 0 to 35 mbar (relative to PEEP)
- Slope (Pressure Rise Time): Slow, standard, fast