Drager Fabius GS Premium Features
The Drager Fabius GS Premium is an anesthesia machine that offers a wide range of ventilation capabilities that can be customizable to fit your OR needs. The anesthesia machine offers advanced ICU Piston ventilation that eliminated the need for driver gases, while still providing support for volume and pressure controls and pressure support. The Fabius GS Premium shows the details of the ventilation parameters on a high contract color monitor. The anesthesia Machine offers low-flow anesthesia, standard mounting rails for additional Drager monitors, and a locking break system for easy movability.
- High-contrast color monitor with the Drager user interface for easy and familiar operation.
- All major ventilation modes.
- New, highly maneuverable trolley with central brake.
- Integrated LED workplace illumination.
- Solid, spacious design with large drawers.
- Industry standard rails for additional Drager and third party equipment.
Drager Fabius GS Premium Specifications
- Height: 132 cm
- Depth: 84 cm
- Width: 76.2 cm
- Weight: (Base unit without vaporizers or cylinders): (134.2 kg)
- 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.3 A max.
- Battery (supports ventilator and monitor): > 45 min.
- Electronically controlled, electrically driven.
- 4 to 60 bpm.
Max. Minute Volume (MV)
- 99 L/min.
Positive End Expiratory Pressure (PEEP
- 0-20 cmH2O.
Inspiration / Expiration Ratio (Ti:Te)
- 4:1 to 1:4
Pressure Limiting (Pmax):
- 15-70 cmH20
Tidal Volume (Vt):
- 20-1400 mL in Volume Control.
- 20-1100 mL in SIMV/PS.
Inspiratory Pause (Tip:Ti):
- 0 – 50 %
SIMV Inspiratory Time (Tinsp):
- 0.3 – 4.0 sec.
Inspiratory Pressure (Pinsp):
- PEEP + 5 to 65 cmH2O.
Inspiratory Flow (InspFlow):
- 10-75 L/min in Volume and Pressure Control.
- 10-85 L/min in Pressure Support.
Pressure Support Level (ΔPPS):
- PEEP + 3 to 20 cmH2O.
Min. Freq. for Apnea-Ventilation (Freq. Min.):
- 3-20 bpm and “OFF”.
- 2-15 L/min.
Range of Fresh Gas Flow Indicators:
- 0.00 to 12.0 L/min.
Total Fresh Gas Flow Meter:
- 0 to 10 L/min.
- Calibrated with a mixture of 50 % O2 and 50 % N2O mixture.
- 87 psi (6 bar):
- max.75 L/min
- 41 psi (2.8 bar):
- min 25 L/min