COVIDIEN Newport HT70 Anesthesia Ventilator
Price: On Request Suggest Your Price
Newport HT70 Respiratory Ventilator Features
The Newport HT70 ventilator can be used for transport, emergency and hospital ventilation for patients. The HT70 offer both invasive and non-invasive options. The Newport ventilator was designed to feature micro-piston technology that can eliminate the need for an external compressed gas sources. The battery system comes with 2 batteries that offer up to 10 hours of continuous use and only takes 3 hours to recharge fully. The Newport HT70 exterior is made of polycarbonate material – making it indestructible.
- On-airway flow sensor for more ventilation options — inspiratory or expiratory monitoring alarms, flow or pressure trigger.
- Hot-swappable battery provides up to 10 hours of operation, can be changed without interrupting ventilation.
- Battery time and cylinder use estimators provide added peace of mind during use.
- Built-in oxygen monitoring and alarms alert users to changes or disruptions when using supplemental oxygen.
- Full-color touch-screen is large and simple to navigate for added convenience.
- Advanced features include alarm quickset, custom presets and custom backup ventilation.
Newport HT70 Ventilator Specifications
- Height (with handle): (26.04 cm)
- Width: (24.77cm)
- Depth: (27.94 cm)
- Weight: (6.9kg)
- Operating Temperature: –18ºC to 40ºC
- Operating Humidity: 15 to 95% non-condensing
- Operating Pressure: 600 to 1,100 mbar
- Storage and Shipping Temperature: –40º C to 65º C
- Storage and Shipping Humidity: 0 to 95% non-condensing
- Paw (Peak, Mean, Base): VTI / VTE (insp./exp. tidal volume)
- MVI/ MVE (insp./exp. minute volume): Peak Insp. Flow
- RR tot (total respiratory rate): Internal Dual Battery System
- O2 Concentration: I:E Ratio
- O2 Cylinder Use: Battery Use Time Estimator
- Patient outlet: 22 mm OD
- AC Power Input: 100 to 240 VAC
- DC Power Input: 12 to 24 VAC
- Modes (pressure or volume): A/CMV, SIMV, SPONT
- NIV: On/off in all modes
- VT: 50 to 2,200 mL
- RR: 1 to 99 b/min
- i Time: 0.1 to 3.0 sec
- PEEP / CPAP: 0 to 30 cm H2O / 0 to 30 mbar
- PS: 0 to 60 cm H2O / 0 to 60 mbar
- Flow: 6 to 100 L/min
- I:E Ratio: 1:99 to 3:1
- PC: 5 to 60 cm H2O / 5 to 60 mbar
- Ptrig: -9.9 to 0 cm H2O / -9.9 to 0 mbar
- Flow trigger: 0.0 to 10.0 L/min, Off
- Manual inflation: 3 sec maximum
- O2: 21 to 100%
- Bias flow (NIV off): 7 L/min w/PEEP
- Bias flow (NIV on): 3 to 30 L/min w/PEEP
- PS Max iTime: 0.1 to 3.0 sec
- PS % Exp. Threshold: 5 to 85%
- Slope Rise: 1 to 10
- Flow wave pattern: square or descending
- Auto lock function: On/off
- Language selection: multiple language options