- Tapered Style Backrest
- Two-Piece Seat with Independent Control of Toe Section
- Cantilevered Style Lift Base with 14′ of Vertical Travel
- Snap-In/Snap-Out Upholstery
- All-Steel Frame
- Quad-Function Foot Control
- Automatic ‘Return to Home’ PLUS Three (3)Programmable Settings
- Foot Protector
- Body Restraint Strap
- Swing-Out Locking Patient Arm
- Dual Articulating Headrest
- Choice of Arms to Mount on BOYD’s ‘On Track Rail System’ or Compensating Hub System
- Choice of Upholstery Style & Color (see links below)
- Base/Trim Selection of Putty or Black
- Three year warranty on parts, one year warranty on labor
- Rail Mount Accessories – slide along BOYD’s ‘On Track Rail System’. The Rail Mech allows front to back, up and down, and rotational positioning. Loosen the knob and position, tighten knob and you are locked into place. All Rail Mounted Accessories are universal and mount right or left. 2615, 2614 Models are equipped standard with Seat Rails. Back Rails are OPTIONAL. 2601, 2605 Models are equipped standard with Seat and Back Rails.
- Compensating Arms – automatically adjust with chair back. All arms are interchangeable from side to side, removable, and width adjustable. IV Arms rotate in multi positions with the touch of a lever. Arms drop to the side and out of the way for patient access/egress. A rm locking action holds the arm stable during surgical procedures.
Call for custom color options.