Using The My Account Area
- Once you have registered as a customer on this site, you will find all your account details and related features in the My Account area. You can access this simply by logging into the site and then clicking on the link in the top right hand corner (above the mini-basket).
- If you have a standard account with us (Credit card/Paypal purchase account), you can check and update your account details at any time on the ‘My Details’ page.
- Also on the ‘My Details’ page, you can update your main Invoice (Billing) address as well as add and save multiple delivery addresses associated to your account. This is a very useful feature of the site that enables you to place your order and select the address to which you would like the goods delivered. Should you no longer require a delivery address, simply remove it via the ‘Remove Address’ feature on this page.
- My Orders – Review previous orders placed on the site.
- My Stocklist – for details on how to use this feature please see Adding products to a Stock List
- Regular Buys – for details on how to use this feature please see the Regular Buys section
- Saved Baskets – for details on how to use this feature please see the Saving a basket section
Receiving Your Goods
Should you have any questions or complaints about the delivery of your goods, please contact our Customer Service team (quoting your order number) on Tel: 0161 848 4000 (9am – 5pm Monday to Friday).
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return an item (excluding non-returnable lines), we will be happy to refund in full or exchange, if it is in full resaleable condition. Returns should be made within 5 days and in original undamaged packaging and will be subject to a £6.50 handling fee.
Should goods be delivered faulty, incorrect or damaged, please report to us immediately and confirm either by emailing us at [email protected] or in writing within 5 days of delivery.
Please note that there may be a collection charge for any items returned. If we find that the product has not been returned to us in fully resaleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item.
In both instances, please call our customer service team on 0161 848 4000 (9am – 5pm Monday to Friday) to obtain details on how to return your product and obtain a refund.
Can I Apply For A Credit Account Via The Site?
Yes. After registering on the site and placing your first order, a link to our credit application form can be found in the My Account area. Simply complete the form and submit it. Our accounts team will receive your application, review it and contact you within 3 working days with a decision. If your credit account is approved you will be able to use this to place orders through this site.
Placing An Order
- Once you’ve found the items you would like to buy and have added them to your basket, you can begin the checkout process by clicking on the “My basket” link at the top right of your screen.
- We have made ordering from us as easy as possible by enabling visitors to Checkout as a Guest should you not wish to create an account with us. Simply complete the form and proceed to the checkout. Alternatively, you can create an account at this point and progress with your order. Note: if you’re an existing Care Shop customer but not ordered from us online before, you will need to verify your details by clicking on the ‘Care Shop customer but not registered on this site’ link.
- If you have already registered, simply enter your Username and Password in the ‘Existing Online Customer’ area.
- You can review your delivery and billing address details on the Delivery page. You can also select your required delivery option and leave any special instructions on this page.
- Confirm your payment details on the secure Payment page. Note: if you hold a credit account with us, you are able to change the account payment type to either credit card or Paypal at this stage by clicking the ‘Change Payment Method’ link. For information on site security please visit the Security page.
- When you’re ready to complete your order, click the ‘Place Order’ button and wait for an online receipt. You will also be sent a confirmation email shortly after placing your order.
- If you need help placing an order or have any other questions, please contact our Customer Service team by emailing us or call on 0161 848 4000 (9am – 5pm Monday to Friday).